7 of the Chump-iest Things You Can Do in Vegas
Sure you are going to go home with a regret or two, but these will be forgive and forget types like not talking to that hot chick you caught staring at you. Or talking to that hot chick when you have a wifey waiting back home. But that’s just another night in Vegas for most of us. Being a chump - or chump-ette – makes you look like Dorothy landing in Oz. Unless you want to have Vegas virgin stamped across your forehead, avoid these 7 things at all cost:
1. Use Vegas Cliché – There are 2 phrases that a real Vegaster stopped saying years ago: “This is Vegas Baby” and “What happens in Vegas…” (you know the rest) Yes this is Vegas, which huge neon sign tipped you off? As for secrets staying in Vegas? Prince Harry taught us that’s no longer true.
2. Don’t Tip – or don’t tip enough. Vegas is a service town, from the guy who drives you from the airport to the hostess who walks you to your VIP table. These guys are all working their tails off 24-7 so that people like us can feel uber-important. Show some love with an appropriate tip.
3. Use a Casino ATM – Why you ask? Because the fees and surcharges alone could have bought you another round of drinks at the SLS. Check in with Vegaster to find a nearby ATM outside that is not going to cost you your first-born.
4. Ask for Directions – You don’t want to be part of that group asking people on the street how to get to the zip-line. Either memorize your tourist map before leaving your hotel room, or just get the info on how to get anywhere in Vegas from your Vegaster app. This is a no-brainer for true Vegasters'
5. Get Married – This is not just happening on TV and in movies. There are over 300 new marriages made each day in Vegas, and we’d be willing to bet that most were regretted once the booze wore off. Unless getting hitched is the reason you’re in town, steer clear of anything that looks like a cathedral.
6. Get Stupid Drunk – We all know there is drunk, and then there is stupid drunk. Unless you want to miss the pool party to nurse that killer hangover (or worse, end up doing No. 5) stop drinking before you start turning into the drunken fool.
7. Stand in Line to Get into a Club – Three letters to remember – VIP. Not only do you bypass the line, you get a private table with bottle service from a private wait team. Even chumpier is thinking that guy in the street is really forking over VIP passes to the best clubs on the strip. Not sure how to get the right VIP hook-up? Once again, Vegaster is the only solutions for helping your VIP dreams come true.
If you are that Vegas Virgin, then think of Vegaster as your pocket good witch. Waiting in the wings, we can help you ditch the chump and bring out your Vegas VIP persona.
Be sure to check out more MUST KNOW'S about Vegas right here!